slaction

Allowing multiple listings for a Paid Plan?

slaction

A few of my customers need the option to submit multiple listings under their account (since they have multiple business locations).

I'm trying to think of a way to make this a feature of a paid plan and not an option to lower paid plans or free listings.

I've also considered just creating a plan with more than a single address field (or using the form builder field to add more than a single address) but the idea of getting all of the locations to show on the map seems a little to complex.

So I was just wondering if there is a way to do this, maybe with the UserProfiles addons and user groups, or something along those lines.

Thanks.

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

slaction

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

P Gales

Alejandro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.