TomH

JReviews User Profiles and Kunena Forum Integration

TomH

I know this is more of a Forum issue but I just wanted to get some information regarding integration.

The Kunena Forum allows for User Avatars and also integrates with components like JomSocial to allow sharing of avatars (among other functionality).

I really don't need most of the features of something like JomSocial and would rather stay with User Profiles Add-on.

Does the User Profile Add-on have a standardized way of sharing user information (like images, description,etc...) so other components can request it if needed? (some sort of API)

Thanks

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

TomH

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

TomH

Jreviews Addict

TomH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.