n00bster

listing types widget title - more valid tags

Alejandro

More tags were added.

Message added by Alejandro

n00bster

hi, 

the widgets at the listing types are very useful for me, but i'am missing some title option to make it better ;)

i'm looking for a option to extend the title of the widgets with field tags and not only the {title} tag as the only option.

as a example what i would like to do with this extended option (you can see this in the first screenshot):

i want to show the content of a field in front of the word "Products", {jr_manufaturer} Products, to get the right pagetitle for the content of the widget. this is only one example of some more what i want to do.

post-20291-0-45593700-1452673310_thumb.png

Basically the same option as it is right now on the "listing detail page - page title" possible (see the second screenshot).

post-20291-0-63780500-1452673320_thumb.png

it would be cool when there is a bit time to improve this in one of the future versions of jReviews? it could be very useful in my opinion.

Edited by n00bster

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

n00bster

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Edited by n00bster

Richard A

n00bster

Alejandro

n00bster