Hoerspiegel

Date format in listings and reviews

Hoerspiegel

Hello there,

I want the date format like this: "25. Januar 2015".

I belive this is to be done somewhere here (detail_tabs.thtml), but can't fix it:

<?php if($this->Config->list_show_date):?>
<?php echo $Time->nice($listing['Listing']['created']);?>  
<?php endif;?>

The acutal format is "25 Januar 2015" (without the '.').

I can't find the right solution for what I want to do, could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance.

Kristian

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Hoerspiegel

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Dmitriy Ozhegov

Alejandro

Brill

Alejandro

Brill

Alejandro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.