Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golfanatic

Wrappers/Container in iReview template

Golfanatic

Dear Admins,

when using the iReview template, I would like to float several very high (vertical) banners on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the content (top-main-bottom) wrapper.

Therefore, in index.php I planned to insert a module position right above the footer div (and hence, underneath the content-wrapper), and to float it left so it would show right of the content wrapper.

When looking into index.php as it comes with the template, everything looks fine: the content-wrapper wrapps 3 sections (top-main-bottom).

BUT, when looking onto the site, the bottom section container is suddenly outside the content-wrapper, i.e. the content wrapper has a closing div before the bottom section.

See screenshots attached.

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks and regards

Ralph

post-11310-14242990080996_thumb.png

post-11310-14242990081539_thumb.png

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Golfanatic

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

Golfanatic

Kristian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.