JReviews and Virtuemart Child Products

Adam Melcher

I have fully integrated JReviews into our site and have it working exactly as we want it.  (Works perfectly) - We have switched our products over to parent/child relationships and now of course, each child product has it's own reviews.  How can we set it up so only the parent items have the reviews and the rating averages and reviews carry over from the parent onto the children items? (in other words, how can we have it so only the reviews form and ratings averages (stars) on the flypage from the parent item "pass" on to the children products so if a shopper leaves a review on a medium size, it actually is saved under the parent item so all the reviews of the item are stored under only the parent item.  )

just to clarify since i think i am confusing even myself, :)

parent "a" has 5 reviews.  shopper selects size small under parent "a" and decides to leave a review.  Instead of there being 5 reviews only displaying for parent "a" and only 1 review for the size small.  I want to be able to have all 5 reviews from parent "a" and the ratings display on all the children of Parent "a" and if a customer leaves a review on size small (child of parent"a") then in reality they are leaving the review under the parent item so now it would display 6 reviews across the parent and all it's children...

Thanks for creating such an amazing component Alejandro!

Adam