Unable to install Paid Listings from installer/updater - undefined index error

David Eagle

Hi I am new to this component but familiar with Joomla. This is the first time we have used your component and installed and have working with no problems. A couple of hours ago I paid for the Paid Listings Add On. I have updated the key and have the Paid Listings shows on the main page at the top (see screenshot) as an Active Add On. This may or may not be connected but the News & Announcements module has the message "Feed Unavailable"

However I also have error messages on the Installer/Updater screen that i can't find a post on the forum about clearing so that I can continue with the installation of the feature.

At the top of the Installer/Updater screen there is the following message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXX/public_html/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/admin_controllers/admin_updater_controller.php on line 0

Further below in the components box there are the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/th3cr1ck/public_html/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/views/admin/themes/default/updater/index.thtml on line 167 (+ same error on lines 168 & 169)

Looking at the file in question the code on those three lines is:

<td align="left"><?php echo $package['description'];?></td>

<td style="text-align:center;"><?php echo $package['version'];?><?php if(isset($package['installed_version'])):?><br />(installed <?php echo $package['installed_version'];?>)<?php endif;?></td>

<td style="text-align:center;">

Not sure what to do next in order to get this feature up and working asap. Working to extremely tight time deadlines so any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

David

post-8174-14242988803596_thumb.jpg